In laboratories, compressed air is extensively used for various diagnostic, analytical and measuring devices to drive, control and clean their pneumatic components. These systems require high-quality dry compressed air (free of oil vapors and moisture), which is necessary to guarantee the results of their measurements. Many laboratories work in a non-stop mode (24/7), which increases the demands on the long-term reliability of the compressors.
- Reliable oil-free PTFE piston technology
- Trouble-free operation in 24/7 mode
- Long service life, integrated intake filter
- Extremely quiet operation
- High durability, efficient heat removal system
- Modularity - powerful solutions based on one-, two- and four-cylinder compressor pumps
- Attractive design, easy to fit in a lab room
- A wide range of air treatment accessories, e.g. filtration of 5, 0.3 and 0.01 microns, pressure dew point up to -70 degrees Celsius
Extremely pure compressed air (free of humidity and any particles) is used as a reference gas for calibration of gas detectors and sensitive measuring equipments for breathing air. EKOM compressors equipped with the dryer and completed with catalyst can create extremely pure compressed air (zero air).